Friday, April 22, 2011

New Project


Just a quick shout out before I go to bed. I've been thinking about this for quite a long time and it's only in the last few weeks that I have been seriously considering it.

In about 4 months I intend to open my own online store, which will stock all sorts of girly things, such as candles, phone charms, photo frames, books, tea cups, makeup brushes, cushions etc. Just the things that we girls like to have.

I'm still at a loss for names and the total cost. But it will mean that most of my blogging will be floating around ideas for the store.

Well guys that is all for now. I will be making an easter bento tomorrow morning and be doing my photo room tour. Also still in the brainstorm stages of a new tutorial using my MAC Magenta Madness pigment.

Watch this space!
xo Julia

No comments: