Monday, April 4, 2011

Just a short hiatus

Hey guys, this is not going to be a fun or happy post, but rather just a blunt and honest one.

I don't go in-depth of my life on this blog, purely because that's not what I started it all for. But my current circumstances have made that impossible. I will keep blogging as much as I can because it's what I like to do, but there may be some unexplained tones or absences.

It's now looking that in the next 3 weeks, I'll be moving to Melbourne. My family's financial state has simply gotten worse and we can't afford to live in this state anymore. My Dad has not paid what we are owed and entitled to;money that we were counting on to pull us out, not drag us down. And because of an entirely different situation that involves my Mum and her accident, we rely on support from the state.

Expenses here have mounted and it's something we cannot ignore.

With that in mind, I'll still be making a conscious effort to update on here and on my YT channel.

Julia

No comments: