Friday, June 3, 2011

FOTD and Hello!

Brr! Winter and is here and biting!

All moved in and settled here.......right at the start of winter. And we live higher up, so it's about 5 degrees colder than it was in our previous house. Team that with a higher cost of power and it's freaking cold!

I'm also excited to report that I actually put in a ton more effort into doing my bottom lashes and they look pretty good. But it's typical that the only close up photo I have is almost blurry, my brows haven't been done and my hair isn't styled. Lesson learnt for next time.

My top lashes are criss cross 'cat eye' types (the only lashes I have left in my collection atm) but I'm in the process of ordering a few more boxes. Did I recently mention I (heart) ebay for cheap lashes?

All quite on the home front, I must say. I'm still an unemployed moocher but also received awesome news the other day. A few months ago, I stumbled upon an advert for a magazine that, every issue, gives you a recipe magazine and pieces of Hello Kitty dinnerware. Upon entering the site, I was saddened to notice that it was UK only. But I went into my local newsagency a couple days ago and.................THEY HAD IT! It was issue #2, so I'm not too terribly out of the loop. My newest obsession? Kitty dinnerware! I'm also looking to invest in kitty appliances and pans. My boring old kitchen must be transformed into a kitty haven!

Until next time!
xo Julia

No comments: