Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hello and goodnight. Just a small post before going off to bed. No photo of me today; I slept in and went out in my track pants and a wooly jumper. Can't say that makes for a good anything-of-the-day hihi. Going to try and film a video tomorrow using my own standard camera. I cannot guarantee the quality, but I will still try and pretty it up a little.

Also have a link to my current favourite song. It is on repeat in my house and is driving everyone crazy! I'm starting to like these girls more than SNSD! They are so adorable and cute.


The best thing about these girls is that they dance more simple than SNSD, so it's easier to copy and dance along to the video!

I'm away to bed early tonight, so that I can awake tomorrow morning bright and fresh. It's become a bad habit to stay awake until 3am and sleep the day away. I'm starting to look like a sad, tired panda bear!

Best wishes and happy dreaming.
xo Julia

No comments: