Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Soundtrack of Today

The above images sums up my attempt at studying today. Lets just say nothing really happened hihi.

An early start tomorrow. Have some boring errands in the morning and then the day to myself! Intend to study a little and then spend the rest discussing makeup, skin care etc with my housemate/BFF Katy. Although with that in mind, all my good study intentions have just evaporated. :)

Have had a lazy Sunday of baking and going onto Facebook. In talks of seeing a movie on Tuesday, but so far no clue on what to see!

Although this song is about love lost, it's just so chill and soothing that it's been on repeat all day.


And to finish off my post and happy evening wishes, I leave you with a photo I took of my little boy, Tamaki, today when I started to clean my room.

'Me? It was like this when I got here hihi'

Happy dreams!
xo Julia

No comments: