Monday, February 21, 2011

Social Me!

Just a quick post before I go to bed and hopefully have sweet dreams. I wonder if counting strawberries instead of sleep will help?

But have just gotten news and organised final social times before getting into the swing of packing and moving. On Wednesday my dear friend Pompom and I are going into town for a hairdresser appointment and shopping. Hitting up some thrift stores and I need a few beauty things, like lash glue and plain false nails. Thursday night will be a girls night in with my other dear friend Elfy, where we intend to do facials, paint toes, watch girl movies and fix new nails and talk a LOT! And Friday we will both go to Grand Central and shop until we drop (or run out of money, hihi).





Wishing everyone sweet dreams!

Kitty love!
Julia

No comments: