Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello and Goodnight!

Sooo, I forgot to set my alarm. EPIC FAIL! I fell asleep at 6pm and woke up at 10pm. Can anyone say 'watch the sunrise' with me? But it means that I can do a couple of what my Mum would call 'frivolous things' like fix new nails and think of new things to deco. I found a few ants on the back of the case when I woke up this morning. They don't quite understand that it's all just clay and not edible for the Queen.

I do have a mild confession to make though: I'm a constant un-finisher of shows. Going through the videos folder on my hard drive earlier today and it was full of shows that I've never finished. Boys Over Flowers, Personal Taste, Naruto, Vampire Academy, Gossip Girl, Boardwalk Empire. To name a few. I get really into the story and then POOF just stop watching. IDK. A terrible habit that must be broken.

But my tummy is grumbling for a late dinner and a cup of tea, so it's off to the kitchen!

Goodnight!
Julia

No comments: