Monday, August 1, 2011

Kumiko Book Scans

Hi guys, just a photo orientated post today. I have some, but not all the scans of Kumiko's book.

I've been sick over the last few days and had a bit of a bad breakout on my skin. Been on a real Harry Potter kick, so I had to rent out all the DVD's that I don't own today and watch them all! It's such a big flash back, as the first film came out when I was 8 and would pronounce Hermione's name Her-mie-ownie when I read the first book. My favourite character in both the books and films is still Snape and the fact that I really like the actor for the film helps as well.

Hope you guys enjoy the scans and have a good week!





























































































































































1 comment:

Nenacho☆ said...

Thank you so much for the scans!! Kumicky looks so cute in the pictures!! *o*