Saturday, August 13, 2011

Popteen Sept 2011 PIC HEAVY!

Hey guys, just another pic-orientated post today. I've been as studious as Hermione Granger over the last few days and it's not very interesting to blog about! But I think the expression that sums up the last few days for me:

But in other news, I've dyed my hair again! It's currently in the between stages, as I have to wait another couple days before I can colour it again.

What my hair DID look like; a simple light golden brown. Please note, I AM wearing a proper shirt in the above pic, but my new bra has one of those sort of 'scalloped' edges and I found it looks cute peeking out a wee bit. But I put a pretty heavy duty bleach in my hair a couple hours ago..............


.....it came out like this. The colour that I'm in the middle of making my hair is called Natural Baby Blonde. It's waay lighter than the light brown I had. In terms of damage, it doesn't actually feel crispy at all considering I also blow dried it to see the colour. But it'll have to be a case of wait and see when I put the final colour through.

In other news I have the entire scanned issue of Popteen September that I'm also going to put up. Hope you guys enjoy it!


































Download the rest of the magazine HERE

No comments: