Sunday, March 27, 2011

Not Forgotten

Afternoon all! The weather is beginning to go a little grey and stormy, so I'm thinking of making a soup for dinner. Today has been a little uneventful; I watched another couple of episodes of Men of a Certain Age and compiled a few lists. Over the next few weeks I'm going to be hauling a few more Asian products that I look forward to reviewing, either here on the blog or on my YT channel.

Assignment due date was pashed back 2 days, so I've gotten a little lazy hihi. I do intend to film a tutorial a little later in the week too. I also fixed new nails and tidied my makeup storage today.

Hopefully tomorrow I get the last remaining scraps of mail I've ordered; still waiting on an electric lash curler and Etude House foundation. I'll be sure to review the foundation as soon as I can try it out. Although Etude House is a major Korean brand it's something I've overlooked quite severely; I've fallen for Lioele and Skinfood quite hard.

Well guys I'm off for a little while. Might film a quick makeup tutorial actually!

Kitty love!

No comments: