Thursday, March 24, 2011

Good Night!


Study time! I've spent most of today studying and sleeping so now I'm in for another quick study session and then bedtime. The last few days have been hectic and I found out today I missed the submission of an online exam! But my brother assured me that as long as I can make up what % it was worth (5%, but still) I won't fail. Massive relief and a mental slap that I should pay attention.


But I do have a tutorial to film over the next few days after assignment submission that I can't wait for. And I'm getting back into making bento as well, with a few BOTD's to post when I find my camera cord. But Next week we will make the trip for me to get a new camera for me to take photos and record videos.

But away to the studying! I have a can of V next to me and some dark chocolate too.

Kitty love!
Julia

No comments: