Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Stupid Supports.....grumble......grumble.....

Hey guys

Just a quick update from me today. It's been forever since I last posted too, so you'll have to forgive me! All has been quite here in my world, with the only real difference being that my wrist is the size of a tennis ball and I'm typing with only one hand at a snail's pace.


The reason as to why my hand is so swollen is that I have quite a severe case of RSI of my left wrist and thumb. Joy, for when you're a gamer like me it doesn't matter if your thumb is cut OFF you still grab that controller and go for your life. Especially after finally downloading the almost forgotten DLC for ME2 (Kasumi and her mission) that an all night gaming session with which to first do her mission and then switch to Assassins Creed 2. It's a non-negiotable fact.

E3 in 13 days and I'm bouncing off the walls in anticipation, as a trailer and more will be shown in regards to Gears of War 3 that will be released sometime next year. LOSING.CONTROL.OF.BLADDER.IN.ANTICIPATION.OF.COMING.AWESOMENESS! If you know anything at all about me, is that I have a really big thing for shooting/action and slasher games, but I turn into a total wimp if it's even remotely creepy or scary, which is why I haven't played anymore than about 45 minutes of Bioshock, but am pretty damn proud of making it to the mueseum parts in Condemned 2.

On a side note, I'm on my third playthrough of ME2 and have only just gotten sucked into the world of Assassins Creed, although I've already seen 'The Truth' and know how it ends. But it's still pretty kick arse to assassinate people though.

NOT COOKING TONIGHT! When I went out today to pay rent and get milk (forgetting the glad wrap, naturally) the boy had the idea to buy Subway for dinner so that I wouldn't have to cook.

Watched the new sci-fi movie 'Moon' not that long ago too. Definately something for the people that enjoy true sci-fi, cause its pretty cool. But anyway, Top Gear should be starting about now and considering I really like the voice of Richard Hammond (yeah, I'm someone that enjoys listening to voices, go me) its time to go and watch these lucky bastards bugger around with fast and expensive cars that I can never afford. But whatever.

Talk to you guys later!
Julia

No comments: