Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tokyo Trip Plans

Hi All, me again.

Well, since my last post, things that are good and things that are bad have happened in my world. I won't be going into specifics, but its not looking good. But back to the title of this post.

Tokyo Trip Plans!
I've always wanted to go there ever since I learnt it was where Hello Kitty came from. Well, I got a suprise yesterday from my Mum; she said that if I saved up to pay my way there, she would pay for a return ticket to Tokyo when I turn 18. SO HAPPY! I really want to stay 16 odd days, but I'm going to aim to save enough for a week and any extra that I can save on top of it will simply go to a shopping fund.

After just reading the last blog post from Foki (she missed her flight! But she's back on her way to Sweden now) and all those beautiful images of Tokyo it's only made me want to turn everything into a reality.

Grr. I'm trying to call my best friend Elfy so that I can finalise our plans for Friday, which involves lots of shopping! I love shopping but she's a recenssionista and I'm a bit impulsive, so it's always good to get another person's opinion in case I decide on something thats just unnecessary. But she isn't answering her phone! I know it's a tad early but she is meant to be here in a few hours! Cry and sob loudly.

Anyway, I really need to get out of bed and grab a cup of tea so that I'm fully awake for when Elfy gets here.

love you lovelies!
julia

No comments: