Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just a quick update before I hit the hay.

Went out today to do a bit more shopping (even after the big expedition that was had yesterday; pics of my purchases and all that jazz will be up when I find my camera batteries! :( ) and apart from buying a few more tops and a cute PRINCESS lanyard, I also scored myself a new desk.

While it isn't the best color (I wanted white but they only had one colour!) it is brand new and semi-completed. It's 1:30am here and I only just got out of the shower. If I look to my right I can see the left over pieces of it on my floor that will be assembled into the hutch that will go on top tomorrow.

Just me and my blue Hello Kitty sheets tonight as I'm sitting up in bed (makeup-less face in all it's glory) nursing a bleeding finger that I just slammed into my window (its bleeding from under the nail. Owie) and bid you all good night. Lots of assignment work and the like that need to be completed before school resumes on Tuesday. Let's hope for the best!

love you lovelies
julia

Oops! I almost forgot to include a quick pic!

No comments: