Sunday, October 23, 2011

Morning!

Morning guys! Just a small post before I get up and start getting ready to pop out for few errands. I finally have my camera working again, so woop woop and score 1 for me. Another woop woop? There is a high chanc my dear ol' stepdad will be back in time for Christmas!! BIGGER WOOP WOOP!

Now, in all seriousness, back to the topic at hand.........................................................WOOP WOOP!

Will be spending today watching some anime with my favourite housemate and eating bento. Who made octodogs? This guy ^^

I also re-did my nails last night and so far so good; no burning desire to rip them off and stomp on them.

That's about it for now, I'm afraid. I do have the link for the newest issue of Vivi and a few other tidbits in my proper post for later on today, but I'm a sadist that enjoys making people wait! Muahahahahahaha.....ha.

Until later,
xo Julia

No comments: