Friday, May 7, 2010

Today's Bento

Have got an extra few minutes to spare this morning cause I'm not having breakfast (weetbix on the go in a HK cup) and just used the new strawberry bento for the first time! Although I did have some trouble with the seller (he sent me the wrong bag!) I haven't heard from him in over a week and have just given up :(. So using the leftovers of the other night's lasagne from the newest teen chef, it's quite neat and yummy looking. Don't be fooled by the size of the box; its thicker than the new Nintendo DS XL, but length and width are about the same.
What the box looks like and me in my jim jams.
The yummy goodness inside! Soy penguin dogs and carrot and cucumber. There isn't any fruit in the house :(.

Well I need to finish my make up and somehow tidy the nest of bedhair piled atop of my head.
Wish me luck!
Julia

No comments: