Monday, March 28, 2011

FOTD!

 My smokey matte FOTD using:
Lioele BB cream, Skinfood concealer, Etude House powder, Jill Stuart blush, TFSI, Soft Ocre PP, Gesso e/s, matte slate grey e/s, Sleek matte black, blacktrack fluidline, Diorshow mascara, lipgelee in lust is lush.

Although the only thing I have to do today is go to the post office and do some grocery shopping.

Got to do some assignment work today as well. Finally dyed my hair again! Before I used a shade called 'golden blonde' which was a little darker and
more warm toned than my normal medium blonde.

Oh and that green tutorial that I filmed yesterday is NOW on my channel. I had the edit about 30 seconds out to make YT upload it, but it's finally uploading!

I'm might film a quick monthly haul video and do some work!

Have a good day guys!
Julia

No comments: